My experience is varied from working in various offices and companies, through to events/exhibitions, luxury retail, acting and extra work.
I believe in working hard and going above and beyond of what a job spec states, otherwise that’s a waste of brains.
Ideally seeking an Office Manager/PA role within the creative sector, and I would be leaning towards a position where progression is possible.
Various office roles 2010 – present
Temping: Adecco, Hays Recruitment. August 2019 – present.
• The Day Group, Brentford. Adecco
• Plasser UK, Ealing. Adecco
• Queens Club Gardens, Kensington. Adecco
• Merlin Magic Making, Acton. Hays Recruitment
Office Manager, Paul Vick Architects. March 2019 – July 2019. Part-time role.
• PA duties: personal errands for the MD, such as researching holidays, travel and bookings
• Meeting and greeting clients to the office
• Dealing with enquiries, suppliers and appointments
• Diary management: for both work and personal events
• Organising events: I was involved with assisting and coordinating 4 events in connection with The London Festival of Architecture, in June
• Creating newsletters with Mailchimp. Some experience using Photoshop and WordPress
PA to Sasha Mataya. Artist and art teacher. 2015- Present. Part-time role.
• Researching for appropriate spaces and organising events and exhibitions across the UK
• Liaising and meeting with clients on a regular basis
• Diary management and travel arrangements
• Ensuring the art works were secured and protected whilst in transit
Global Investor Group, City of London. April 2018. Temp role.
• Cold-calling banks, brokers and insurance companies in Ireland, and inviting them to a conference in Dublin
• Updating spreadsheet with correct details; ensuring all attendees had all relevant information sent to them via email
Peldon Rose, Wimbledon. June 2017. Temp role.
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
• Directing telephone' calls to the correct personnel
• Sorting post and deliveries, franking outgoing mail
• Ensuring the kitchen, meeting rooms and reception areas were tidy and presentable
Administrator at Starbucks Head Office, Chiswick Business Park. 2013.
• Working with Oracle database and dealing with credits
• Franchising and licensing enquiries, liaising with delivery companies, the warehouse and accounts
Building Manager/FOH and Key holder at Easy Office, Hammersmith. 2011 – 2012.
• Dealing with brokers regarding office space, showing potential clients and visitors for a tour around the premises
• Registering clients on the in-house ID database system
• Booking meeting rooms
• Ordering breakfast/lunches for clients
Office Manager at Beyond Communications, Hammersmith. 2010 – 2011.
• Meeting and greeting
• Researching for projects
• Ordering office supplies and ensuring the designers have everything they required
• Arranging travel for designers, clients and the MD
Sales / Retail / Events
Sales / PR - Luru Wei Photography - Chiswick April 2016 – October 2016
• Cold and warm-calling
• Setting up meetings and booking in photo-shoots
• F2F sales and taking payments
• Social media
Manager - L’appetit fou - Chiswick 2014 – 2015
• Opening and closing duties
• Stock-control and inventory
• Keeping the store, office and store room organised and clean
• Sales: link-selling and advising on products
• Creating hampers and bespoke orders for weddings, corporate and other celebrations
• Merchandising the store and displays
Pop-Up Screens - London. Seasonal 2012 – 2018
A pop-up cinema in various London locations (in the evenings on weekends) during the summer, and Christmas festivities.
Meeting and greeting customers, serving at the bar before and during the films, ensuring it is fully stocked and running efficiently at all times.
Brand Ambassador / Events / Marketing. London and UK 2005 - present
I have been involved with some wonderful and innovative campaigns over the years, working with companies such as Waterstones, Cadburys, Topshop, HMV, Durex, and countless charities: Macmillan, Cats Protection, Great Ormond Street
Brands: Mulberry, Dove, Molton Brown, M&S, Dior, Waitrose, Green & Blacks, o2 and Vodafone
Locations: London, Harrogate, Cardiff, Cornwall, Essex, Newcastle and Birmingham.
Some shows I have been involved with (B2B and B2C)
Country Living Magazine, Olympia – Cats Protection sales/charity
The Great Taste Awards, Olympia – Assisting with the event
BBC Good Food, Olympia – Sales for the BBC Good Food magazine
The Ideal Home Show, Olympia – Wine sampling and sales
The MPH Motor Show, Earls Court – Magazine subscriptions
World Travel Market, Excel – Wine sampling
Skills & Experience:
Some experience with Mailchimp, Photoshop and Wordpress
Outside of work
In my spare time, I enjoy museums (the V&A is my favourite), Portobello Market, designing and making lingerie, nature, playing guitar, cooking and baking.
I decided to enrol on a couple of lingerie courses at the globally recognised London College of Fashion in 2018.
Lingerie is passion of mine, and I am currently creating and constructing my initial range.
Below is what the courses involved:
Lingerie and Swimwear Design / Lingerie Pattern Cutting
London College of Fashion. January - March 2018
• Trend Forecasting
• Shop Reports, Marketing Mix and Customer Profiling
• Technical design development
• Sketching designs, mood boards, scrap books
• Final collection presentation
DSB (CRB) checked View
my contact details, availability, and stats.
I am working for a marketing company as an intern in East London, so have experience with some knowledge & I am gaining more experience each day with marketing/PR & sales.
Also a singer/guitarist - have recorded some songs. I like swimming, horse riding & also have a penchant for antiques!!
First language: English
Assistant Event Manager
- National Book Start Week
- DOVE campaign
Head make-up artist for Collection 2000 for Boots,
Credit Card Trained
Have had plenty on CC experience in retail (Rococo Chocolates, L'appetit fou, Artisan du Chocolat, GAME, Knickerbox), sales & event shows at London Earls Court, Kensington Olympia & London Excel etc.
Bars/clubs/comedy venues across London.
- Delonghi coffee machines in Selridges
Parallax Art Fair, Feb 2014 @ Chelsea Old Town Hall
Postmark in Chiswick. Managing the store and team of 4.
Fragrance / Counter Cover
- John Lewis for Banana Republic fragrance.
- Selfridges for Dior & Chanel make-up.
Great Taste Awards; Attending to the judges & ensuring they were happy with the info given on what was being tried & tasted over the course of the event.
Various private events in London
Various Hostessing jobs at event shows, silver service etc
In-store / Store approved
I have worked on many leafleting campaigns for various technology brand, charities, National 'Bookstart' Day, Red Box, DOVE, Restaurants, festivals etc.
I have modelled for Getty Images, Revival Retro, Paul Soso, Simon Duncan, James Davis Photography, plus many more.
Catwalk shows at The Roundhouse for LCF fashion Graduates
Molton House for Kiss Me Deadly, Sally Jones & Playful Promises lingerie.
Spitalfields Market for Traffic People-boutique clothing brand.
Brick Lane 'Street Fashion' shoot.
Off Trade Sales
I have worked for a photographer in London on the Sales/PR side, and regularly took payments away from the photoshoots.
On Trade Sales
As above, taking cash and card payments for photoshoots
Mini presentaion for Collection 2000 for Boots directors to introduce the team & make-up.
Mott The Hoople gig at Hammersmith Apollo October 09.
I have worked on many road shows over the years,such as; The World Travel Market, The Spirit of Christmas, The Spirit of Summer, The Great Taste Awards, The Baby Show, The Real Food Festival, The Luxury Travel Fair, The Ideal Home Show, MPH Motor Show; all spanning from 2008 to present.
Venues are: Earls Court, Kensington Olympia & Excel.
I have sales experience demonstrating/selling DeLongi coffee machines in Selfridges in London.
Sales job at events & roadshows.
Kenco Coffee at Hampton Court Flower Show 07.
PerPeri sauce-Nandos at Twickenham Stadium 08.
Dove deodorant at Odeon Cinema in Fulham 09.
Arm & Hammer tootherpaste sampling Westfield 11.
I am confident with the internet, Word, Excel, Coefficient Software & SAGE ACT.
- Played a Police Officer role for ‘Butterfly Kisses’ Released 2017.
- Played Olivia in a short film called 'Love Is...Forever' Released late 2013.
- SOL Beer
- Song for Jenny, a BBC documentary/drama
- Spotless. BBC crime drama
- Part 2 of a Hollywood Film out 2016.
Photographers I've worked with:
Gina Antoine Photography
Chris K 2
-Traffic People catwalk show @ Spitalfields Market. Andre Coredisco photographer. Dec 2010
-Kiss Me Deadly & Sally Jones Lingerie catwalk show @ Molton House. June 2010
-Fittings for Ksusha Grinberg. March 2011.
-Vidal Sassoon X3 @ London Bond Street Academy.
-Toni & Guy Academy Dec 2010 & Dec 2011.
-Schwarzkopf @ London Academy 2009, 2010.
Worked at festivals, pubs and Pop up Screens from 2012 (seasonal) & at event/trade shows.
Computer Skills (Advanced)
Experienced with Word, Excel, SAGE & Co-Efficient.
Computer Skills (Novice)
Word, Excel, SAGE, Co-efficient.
I have done face painting at parties, kids events & one trade show.
Health / Hygiene Cert
Health & Hygiene Level 2 in Food Safety.
Make Up Artist
I have spoken an a press conference in Hotel Russell in Russell Square for Collection 2000 on their make-up range, for Boots stores.
National Diploma in Media Make-up. London School of Media Make-up.
GNVQ Level 2 in Nail Services. London College Of Beauty Therapy.